Pauline Kael is having a moment. The legendary New Yorker movie critic is the focus of three new books — an anthology of her work, a biography, and a memoir by one of her disciples — and the topic of debate among fellow movie critics and pundits at film festival panels. Not bad for a woman who passed away 10 years ago and… Continue reading Who Was Pauline Kael and Why Does She Still Matter?
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Baby Won’t Be Having A Playdate With North West — Find Out Why!
- Sesame Street – Elmo’s Potty Time
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
- She’s Over It! Zendaya Responds To Giuliana Rancic Hair Scandal: “Let’s Let It Go”
- Watch: We Pick the Top 5 Will Smith Movies
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ Sitcom, How to Be a Filmmaker in 32 Steps and More
- Best of the Week: ‘Birdman’ Wins Best Picture, Pee-wee Herman Gets a ‘Big Holiday’ at Netflix and More
- It’s Official! Rosie O’Donnell Files Divorce From Wife After ‘The View’ Departure
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: How 1998’s ‘Lost in Space’ Was Weirdly Ahead of Its Time
- Update: Black Widow, Thor, and Nick Fury Get Their Own ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Posters