Pauline Kael is having a moment. The legendary New Yorker movie critic is the focus of three new books — an anthology of her work, a biography, and a memoir by one of her disciples — and the topic of debate among fellow movie critics and pundits at film festival panels. Not bad for a woman who passed away 10 years ago and… Continue reading Who Was Pauline Kael and Why Does She Still Matter?
Today: Top 5 from Net
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
Top 10 Most Popular from Web