Prepare to say farewell to Gleekers like Rachel and Finn next spring. Glee creator Ryan Murphy says that the original cast of FOX’s award-winning musical-comedy smash will graduate from McKinley High at the end of the show’s third season.Sob! Pass … Continue reading Original “Glee” Cast Graduating Next Season
- 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Trailer: Mark Wahlberg Can Save the World from Robot Dinosaurs
- Santa Clause Will Get His Own Gritty Origin Story
- The Best Oscars Stat: That Pizza Place Received Over $10 Million in Free Advertising
- 'The Following' recap: Mike Weston makes the ultimate sacrifice ... and it completely destroys him
- Film Face-off: 'Taken' vs. 'Non-Stop'
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- We Did It, Your Honor! Teresa & Joe Giudice Plead Guilty In Fraud And Tax Evasion Charges, BOTH Facing Jail Time
- Author Veronica Roth's 'Divergent' Review Is Nothing Short of Glowing
- Kailyn Lowry: My Past Makes Me ‘Shudder’ — Teen Mom’s ‘Traumatic Sexual Experiences’ & ‘Dark Secrets’ REVEALED In New Excerpt From Heartbreaking Memoir
- Oscars 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch Photobombs U2 (PHOTO)
- Inmates Raped & Beaten At Alabama Prison, Feds Intervene As Women Are Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Necessities