Spoiler alert! This week’s episode of Dallas saw John Ross (Josh Henderson) and Bobby (Patrick Duffy) each take bold steps in their battle over fracking at Southfork. In the end, even though John Ross had convinced the ranch hands that more money could be made in oil than cattle, Bobby managed to put a hold on John Ross’s drilling permit by informing the Sierra Club of a potentially endangered… Continue reading Patrick Duffy recalls an old ‘Dallas’ line that tops this week’s Lesser Prairie Chicken twist, teases what’s ahead
- Patrick Duffy recalls an old ‘Dallas’ line that tops this week’s Lesser Prairie Chicken twist, teases what’s ahead
- 'Salem': Iddo Goldberg would cast a spell for fast Amazon delivery (also world peace)
- 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Trailer Proves You Can Still Make a Great Vampire Movie
- Watch Chris Pratt, James Gunn and Kevin Feige Talk 'Guardians of the Galaxy' for 30 Minutes
- 10 Tips on How to Live Your Life, According to Zach Braff's 'Garden State'
- Breaking News: Draftfcb simplifies brand to FCB in global name change
- Adfest 2014 – Day 3: JWT India picks up a Gold Lotus
- Polaroid 9.0MP Compact Digital Camera - Orange Reviews
- News Flash: Adfest 2014: McCann strikes 3 Gold; Creativeland and Grey get a Gold each
- GEC Watch: Zee TV climbs to No. 2; Life OK takes 4th position
- Just In: Hollywood’s Hottest Posters
- 'Batman vs. Superman': Production Begins in Michigan?
- Are The Rumors True? Keith Urban Kissed Me, Reveals Male Radio DJ — PLUS Which Country Stars Are In The Closet
- ‘My Five Wives’ Star: ‘Going Public As Polygamist Was Like Coming Out Of The Closet’
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One