Spoiler alert! This week’s episode of Dallas saw John Ross (Josh Henderson) and Bobby (Patrick Duffy) each take bold steps in their battle over fracking at Southfork. In the end, even though John Ross had convinced the ranch hands that more money could be made in oil than cattle, Bobby managed to put a hold on John Ross’s drilling permit by informing the Sierra Club of a potentially endangered… Continue reading Patrick Duffy recalls an old ‘Dallas’ line that tops this week’s Lesser Prairie Chicken twist, teases what’s ahead
- The Best Movie Posters of 2014
- Did It Bomb? ‘The Interview’ Rakes In Paltry $1 Million On Opening Day
- Watch: This House Re-created the Epic ‘Christmas Vacation’ Lights Display
- ’80s Overload: See Joan Rivers, Oprah, Cher and More in ‘Christmas at Pee-wee’s Playhouse’
- Sudden Setback: Lyme Disease Flare-Up Ruins ‘RHOBH’ Star Yolanda Foster’s Christmas
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung WB250F 14.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 18x Optical Zoom, 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (Gun Metal) Reviews
- What Christmas Movie Deserves a Marathon Run on TV?
- Spend Christmas Watching These Classic Disney Cartoons
- Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Vintage ‘A Very Special Christmas Party’ Video
- Amy Adams On ‘Today’ Interview Cancellation: ‘I Still Don’t Understand’ What Happened!