Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- ‘[REC] 4: Apocalypse’ Director Jaume Balagueró Lines Up a Bank Robbery Thriller, Plus a New Horror Movie
- Yahoo CEO Wouldn’t Hire Gwyneth Paltrow Because She Didn’t Finish College
- Find Out Why Charlie Sheen Is Reprising His ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ Character
- Amy Brenneman to reprise her ‘Reign’ role as Marie de Guise — exclusive
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 9-27mm Lens and 3″ Flip Up LCD Touch Screen (Black)
- Comics on Film: Andrew Garfield and the Tangled Future of the ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ Franchise
- The Geek Beat: Four Things I Want for Christmas from Geeky Movies
- ‘Very Disappointing!’ ‘The Interview’ Star Charles Chun Reacts To Controversial Film Being Pulled By Sony
- The Best of 2014: What’s Your Favorite Horror Movie?
- Watch: The Schmoes Review ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’