Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Box Office Report: ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Tops ‘Transformers’ for Year’s Best Opening Weekend
- Stephen Merchant answers burning questions about ‘Hello Ladies: The Movie’
- Box Office: How Did ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Overpower ‘Big Hero 6’?
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Cryptic Message About Broken Heart — Have Her & Scott Disick Split?
- The Christmas Card (Hallmark)
- ‘Homeland’ casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- The Last Sci-fi Blog: Why ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Is the Science Fiction Movie We Need
- Best of the Week: ‘Running Man’ Sequel, ‘Interstellar’ Prequel, ‘Hunger Games’ Strikes Back and More
- New Movie Posters: ‘Cinderella,’ ‘Home,’ ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ and More