Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
Today: Top 5 from Net
- What Movie Character’s Clothes Do You Wish You Owned?
- Watch a Cool, Freaky, Fan-Made Director’s Cut of Jim Henson’s ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 127 Hours Hiker Arrested for Domestic Assault
- Will ‘Psych: The Musical’ join ‘Buffy,’ ‘Scrubs’ as the top musical episodes of TV?
- Another Very NSFW ‘Nymphomaniac’ Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- Box Office Report: ‘Frozen’ & ‘Fire’ Continue To Take Top Spots; ‘Furnace’ Extinguished
- ‘The Amazing Race’ finale: Host Phil Keoghan talks season 23 teams, shares photos!
- Hayden Panettiere & Vladimir Klitschko Lend Support To Demonstrators In His Native Ukraine
- Sibling love – the Oreo way
- World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web