Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- New Movie Posters: ‘Black Mass,’ ‘Legend,’ ‘Goon 2′ and More
- Calling In The Big Guns: Houston Family Hires Extra Security For Bobbi Kristina Funeral To ‘Stop Drama’ By Browns
- Best of the Week: More Tom Cruise Movie Sequels, Fall Film Festival Guide and More
- Today in Movie Culture: Chris Farley in ‘Mission: Impossible,’ Pierce Brosnan as 007 in ‘Spectre’ and More
- Giveaway: Win A Big ‘Shaun the Sheep Movie’ Prize Pack
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Canon PowerShot SX700 HS Digital Camera (Black) Reviews
- Movie News: First Look at Jake Gyllenhaal in ‘Demolition'; All-Male ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel Rumor Clarified
- ‘Pixels’ Bombs: Is It Game Over for Adam Sandler?
- Inside Their Pain! How Paris, Prince & Blanket Jackson Are Handling Joe’s Health Crisis — Revealed In 9 Heartbreaking Photos
- Read the Original ‘Vacation’ Short Story Written By John Hughes