Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
Today: Top 5 from Net
- ‘Fresh Prince’ reunion: Will Smith does theme song rap with Alfonso Ribeiro and DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Red Carpet Trend Report: The Scoop on Daring Necklines, Bright-Colored Footwear and Sequin Overkill
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’
- Blake Shelton sets date for Oklahoma tornado victims benefit concert to air on NBC
- LeAnn Rimes New ‘Just A Girl Like You Video’ — Watch It Here!
- PEOPLE Editors Picks: Our Four Favorite Gowns From Cannes 2013
- ‘Poltergeist’ Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel
- Watch the Trailer for Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
- Quicksilver in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Evan Peters Cast as Magneto’s Son
Top 10 Most Popular from Web