Supermodel Naomi Campbell has urged the fashion industry to use more black models on the catwalk. She was reduced to tears when she collected the Special Recognition Award at the British Fashion Awards in London, in honour of her 25-year modelling career. “We”re all aware that we need to introduce more women (of colour). But […] Continue reading Naomi Campbell lobbying for more black models
- Today in Movie Culture: Jena Malone In Costume as Batgirl, Stan Lee vs. Jim Henson vs. Walt Disney and More
- Is This How the ‘Star Wars’ Movies Will Include Characters from ‘Star Wars Rebels’?
- Guests Attending Bobbi Kristina Brown’s New Jersey Funeral Service
- August Movies Calendar: In Theaters, on Blu-ray, New VOD Releases and More
- Shocking Details! Blake Shelton’s Mistress Cady Groves Tells All After Miranda Lambert Split — What REALLY Happened!
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H400 Digital Camera with 32GB Deluxe Accessory Bundle
- New Details On Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Wake As Family Members Leave Funeral
- Celebrities Check Out Fricaine Handbags
- New Movie Posters: ‘Black Mass,’ ‘Legend,’ ‘Goon 2′ and More
- Calling In The Big Guns: Houston Family Hires Extra Security For Bobbi Kristina Funeral To ‘Stop Drama’ By Browns