Supermodel Naomi Campbell has urged the fashion industry to use more black models on the catwalk. She was reduced to tears when she collected the Special Recognition Award at the British Fashion Awards in London, in honour of her 25-year modelling career. “We”re all aware that we need to introduce more women (of colour). But [...] Continue reading Naomi Campbell lobbying for more black models
- Marvel Studios Countdown: An Easy Guide to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Comics Leading to the Movie
- ‘The Daily Show’ adds Jordan Klepper as new correspondent
- Upcoming to Netflix Watch Instantly: 'Dirty Dancing,' 'Mud,' 'Jobs' and More
- 2014 Academy Award Winners (Updated as They're Announced)
- Box Office Report: Not Even the 'Son of God' Can Defeat Liam Neeson
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- Kailyn Lowry: My Past Makes Me ‘Shudder’ — Teen Mom’s ‘Traumatic Sexual Experiences’ & ‘Dark Secrets’ REVEALED In New Excerpt From Heartbreaking Memoir
- Oscars 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch Photobombs U2 (PHOTO)
- Inmates Raped & Beaten At Alabama Prison, Feds Intervene As Women Are Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Necessities
- Rob Ford, Troubled Toronto Mayor, Going to the Oscars?
- No Blurred Lines Here! Robin Thicke’s Estranged Wife Paula Patton Cozies Up To Jeremy Renner