In the upcoming ABC drama “666 Park Avenue,” Terry O’Quinn and Vanessa Williams play Gavin and Olivia, the nefarious owners of a seemingly haunted upper east side apartment building. In the pilot episode, it becomes increasingly clear that the couple have the worst of intentions when it comes to their tenants, who experience a bevy of horrors while residing in their dream apartments.
- Today in Movie Culture: Everything To Know About the ‘Mission: Impossible’ Movies, Bugs Bunny Turns 75 and More
- Kim Kardashian Faces Off With Caitlyn Jenner On New Show — ‘You Don’t Have To Bash Us!’
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Christopher Nolan’s Next Movie, ‘Quay’
- What to Expect on Netflix in August, Plus: Watch These Movies Before They Expire
- Box Office Report: ‘Ant-Man’ Steals Weekend from Adam Sandler’s ‘Pixels’
- A Happy Family Again! Brooke Mueller Posts Pics Of Twins With Charlie Sheen — See Their Vacation Snaps
- Catherine Duchess Of Cambridge At The Portsmouth Historical Dockyard As She Attends The America’s Cup World
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Kodak Friendly Zoom FZ51-SL Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
- Hulk Hogan Thanks Friends And Family For Support After Racist Rant — Fans React
- Where’s Will? Jada Pinkett Smith Flaunts Fab Bikini Body In Hawaii With Daughter Willow — She’s 43!