In the upcoming ABC drama “666 Park Avenue,” Terry O’Quinn and Vanessa Williams play Gavin and Olivia, the nefarious owners of a seemingly haunted upper east side apartment building. In the pilot episode, it becomes increasingly clear that the couple have the worst of intentions when it comes to their tenants, who experience a bevy of horrors while residing in their dream apartments.
Today: Top 5 from Net
- The Most Ridiculous Decisions People Make Throughout the ‘Fast and Furious’ Series
- Chic Clicks: Amanda Seyfried’s New Givenchy Campaign; Plus, Jessica Chastain Brings Her Purple Spanx to Cannes
- Weekend Movies: ‘The Hangover 3,’ ‘Fast & Furious 6,’ & ‘Epic’ (VIDEO)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: 5 ways to fix the show
- Oops! Miranda Kerr Has A Wardrobe Malfunction In Miami
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga
- Emma Roberts’s Mod, Smoky Eye: How To Get It
- ‘Don Jon’ Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Timecop Planned for Big Screen Reboot
- ‘The World’s End’ Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
Top 10 Most Popular from Web