MILAN (Reuters Life!) – Madonna has teamed up with Italian fashion house Dolce & Gabbana to design a collection of sunglasses. The first six styles of the pop diva’s MDG line will be launched in May, the fashion house said Tuesday. The singer designed the collection in collaboration with Italy’s most famous designer duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana … Continue reading Madonna designs Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Jaime Pressly Cuts Her Hair Into a Way-Shorter, Sleek Bob
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
Top 10 Most Popular from Web