Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back
- 20 Hollywood Beauties Show Off Their Amazing Shape
- Emotional Nicole Kidman Honors Late Father At London Stage Awards
- Peter Thomas Cries During Fight With Cynthia Bailey After She Admits She May Not ‘Love Him Anymore’
- Meredith Vieira Glad To Be Done With ‘The View’!
- Mean Kris Jenner Mocks Pregnant Kim Kardashian’s Laugh
- Inside Caitlyn Jenner’s ‘Intense’ Vocal Training
- Denise & Brooke’s Private Hell — How Charlie Forced Them To Keep HIV Secret
- ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Chelsea Houska Is Engaged!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Weinstein Company’s Broadway At The White House