Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- Marvel Announces ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp,’ Plus: Dates For Three New Movies
- October Geek Guide: Comic Cons, A Lawn Jabba, Marvel Reboots, and More To Look For This Month
- Today in Movie Culture: Alternate ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Credits Designs, ‘Rocky Horror’ Reunion and More
- Corey’s Wife Miranda EXPLODES At Leah In ‘Teen Mom 2’ Reunion Preview: ‘I Don’t Need Your Bulls***!’
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Toy Reveal: Han Solo’s New Look and More
- Steven Spielberg Reveals the Original 1965 Casting Choices For ‘Bridge of Spies’
- What Do an Alien Teacher, a Deranged Talking Cat and Matt Damon Have in Common?
- Scott Who? Sexy Kourtney Kardashian Poses Nude For Vanity Fair –– See Her Stunning Shots!
- Guess How Much Carrie Fisher’s ‘Slave Leia’ Costume Sold For at Auction
- 4 Reasons ‘The Devil’s Candy’ Should Be on Every Horror Fan’s Radar