Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- Watch: The Schmoes Review 'Bad Words' and 'Enemy'
- Comics on Film: Why Not Tying 'Batman vs. Superman' to the Comics Is a Good Thing
- ‘Survivor: Cagayan’: Jeff Probst on which players have proved him wrong
- Which Movie Musicals Would You Like Remade by Your Favorite Directors?
- 'Annie' Trailer: Quvenzhané Wallis Makes Her Adorable Return to the Big Screen
- GEC Watch: Zee TV climbs to No. 2; Life OK takes 4th position
- Britannia Cakes plays the temptation factor
- Samsung NX300 20.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens and 3.3" AMOLED Touch Screen (White)
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- ‘RHOBH’ Star Carlton Gebbia Rushed To Hospital In Ambulance After Boozy Dinner
- Terry Gilliam's Sci-Fi Movie, 'Zero Theorem,' Set for Late Summer Release
- L.A. Artist Jack Armstrong Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Didn’t Have Date Rape Drugs In Her System: Cops
- Cate Blanchett & Amy Adams Went to a Tattoo Parlor After the Oscars
- Busted! ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Stars Could Be Ordered To Turn Over Their Clothes In Bankruptcy Proceedings After Bragging About Shopping Sprees On The Show — See The Receipts!