Fernando Meirelles never intended to be an international sensation, but that’s what happened after his film “City of God” took the world by storm. The epic drama about growing up in the heart of organized crime in Rio de Janeiro, netted Meirelles an Oscar nomination for Best Director. He followed that up with “The Constant Gardener,” which earned Academy gold for its star Rachel Weisz. And now he’s attempting his… Continue reading Fernando Meirelles, '360' Director, On Making Likable Dark Characters And The Impact of 'City of God'
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: ‘Get Hard,’ ‘The Gunman,’ and the Unbelievable Russian Movie ‘Hard to Be a God’
- July Movies Calendar: In Theaters, on Blu-ray, New VOD Releases and More
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (Red)
- Why Did ‘Ted 2′ Stumble at the Box Office?
- Sonja Morgan Bites Back At Bethenny Frankel For Calling Her An Alcoholic Behind Her Back On Explosive ‘RHONY’
- Watch: What ‘Magic Mike XXL’ Looks Like As an X-rated ’70s Movie
- Today in Movie Culture: Honest ‘Magic Mike’ Trailer, Homemade ‘Terminator: Genisys’ Trailer and More
- Ben Who? Jen Garner Finalizes Post-Split Plans, ‘Wants To Be The Star’
- Movie News: Daniel Radcliffe and Paul Dano Team for ‘Swiss Army Man'; Watch ‘Ant-Man’ Shrink in First Clip
- Today In Movie Culture: The ‘Terminator’ Franchise in Five Minutes, Eerily Perfect ‘The Dark Knight’ Cosplay and More