There’s a scene at the beginning of the movie “Head,” where the 60s TV pop group, The Monkees, find themselves jumping off a bridge into the sea. There, the water promptly turns a random assortment of neon orange, green and blue. They are then transported into a room, where each member ends up face-to-face with a beautiful woman who begins to kiss them. It is one of the (relatively) normal… Continue reading Davy Jones Dead: Monkees Singer's Greatest Movie Moments (VIDEO)
- March Geek Guide: 'Captain America,' 'Ghostbusters,' 'Back to the Future,' 'Star Trek' and More
- Conan O’Brien to host 2014 MTV Movie Awards
- 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Trailer: Mark Wahlberg Can Save the World from Robot Dinosaurs
- Santa Clause Will Get His Own Gritty Origin Story
- The Best Oscars Stat: That Pizza Place Received Over $10 Million in Free Advertising
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Busted! ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Stars Could Be Ordered To Turn Over Their Clothes In Bankruptcy Proceedings After Bragging About Shopping Sprees On The Show — See The Receipts!
- We Did It, Your Honor! Teresa & Joe Giudice Plead Guilty In Fraud And Tax Evasion Charges, BOTH Facing Jail Time
- Author Veronica Roth's 'Divergent' Review Is Nothing Short of Glowing
- Kailyn Lowry: My Past Makes Me ‘Shudder’ — Teen Mom’s ‘Traumatic Sexual Experiences’ & ‘Dark Secrets’ REVEALED In New Excerpt From Heartbreaking Memoir
- Oscars 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch Photobombs U2 (PHOTO)