With the musical “Smash” and horror drama “The River” premiering back to back, it seems like Steven Spielberg is executive producing just about everything on TV these days. How many shows is the busy media mogul responsible for, anyway? More than other multi-hyphenates like J.J. Abrams and Jerry Bruckheimer? We did the math and figured out which big-name exec producer has bragging rights to being the busiest this season.
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Dialogue: The Coen Brothers Explain the Inspiration Behind ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’
- ‘American Horror Story’: Ryan Murphy on chopping off [SPOILER]‘s head and even more Stevie Nicks — EXCLUSIVE
- Amanda Bynes Released From Rehab
- ‘Mob City’ premiere: Frank Darabont’s noir is nice to look at, but that’s about it
- Which Other Justice League Characters Must Show Up in the ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Movie?
- News Nation exit poll says 4-0 for BJP
- Ben Affleck Talks Batman, Internet Backlash and ‘Daredevil’ Regrets in New Interview
- Steve Carell’s ‘Anchorman’ Audition Tape Is Funnier Than Most Completed Comedies
- Brie Larson, Emilia Clarke Up for Sarah Connor Role in ‘Terminator’ Reboot: Report
- National Board of Review Awards 2013: Winners Revealed
Top 10 Most Popular from Web