With the musical “Smash” and horror drama “The River” premiering back to back, it seems like Steven Spielberg is executive producing just about everything on TV these days. How many shows is the busy media mogul responsible for, anyway? More than other multi-hyphenates like J.J. Abrams and Jerry Bruckheimer? We did the math and figured out which big-name exec producer has bragging rights to being the busiest this season.
- Angelina Jolie Debuts RADICAL Full Back Tattoo — Brad Gets Matching Ink
- Nicole & O.J. Simpson Vacation With Kris Jenner & Kardashians Weeks Before Murder
- Former Sex Symbol Johnny Depp Spotted With Yellow Teeth
- Sheree Whitfield Defends NeNe Leakes Against Kenya Moore
- Whodunit? Teresa Giudice’s Lawyer Cracks Down on Scandalous Prison Photo Leak
- ‘The Challenge’ Host & BMX Legend Dave Mirra Kills Himself
- Closer To Justice! Why Bill Cosby’s Luck May Have Run Out
- Javi Leaves! Kailyn’s Kids ‘Struggling’ With Missing Their Dad
- Lisa Rinna Admits To Gossiping About Yolanda Foster’s Lyme Disease On ‘RHOBH!’
- ‘Teen Mom’ Shocker: Javi Leaves Kailyn!