With the musical “Smash” and horror drama “The River” premiering back to back, it seems like Steven Spielberg is executive producing just about everything on TV these days. How many shows is the busy media mogul responsible for, anyway? More than other multi-hyphenates like J.J. Abrams and Jerry Bruckheimer? We did the math and figured out which big-name exec producer has bragging rights to being the busiest this season.
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Will We Ever See ‘Namor,’ Marvel Studio’s Own Aquaman?
- ‘Daredevil”s Drew Goddard to Write and Direct the New Spider-Man Movie
- Bad Call? Bruce Jenner Crash Data Suggests Phone Could Have Caused Crash — As He’s Caught Texting & Driving AGAIN
- Movie News: See New ‘Jurassic World’ Dinosaurs; Kristen Stewart Joins Michelle Williams in Indie Drama
- Nicole Murphy Showing Off Her Bikini Body In Miami Beach
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Baby Won’t Be Having A Playdate With North West — Find Out Why!
- Sesame Street – Elmo’s Potty Time
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
- She’s Over It! Zendaya Responds To Giuliana Rancic Hair Scandal: “Let’s Let It Go”
- Watch: We Pick the Top 5 Will Smith Movies