With the musical “Smash” and horror drama “The River” premiering back to back, it seems like Steven Spielberg is executive producing just about everything on TV these days. How many shows is the busy media mogul responsible for, anyway? More than other multi-hyphenates like J.J. Abrams and Jerry Bruckheimer? We did the math and figured out which big-name exec producer has bragging rights to being the busiest this season.
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Harry Winston Buys 101-Carat Diamond; Who Will Wear It First?
- ‘The Voice’ live blog: The top 10 take the stage
- New DVD Blu-Ray: ‘Side Effects,’ ‘The Last Stand’
- ‘Anchorman 2′ Teaser: ‘The Hair Will Be Beautiful’
- First Look: Christopher Plummer and Frank Langella star in Stephen Frears’ ‘Muhammad Ali’s Greatest Fight’
- Desperate For Attention? Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Undies A Day After Pantyless Wardrobe Malfunction
- ‘Epic’ Premiere NYC: Amanda Seyfried, Colin Farrell Walk the Green Carpet (PHOTOS)
- First TV Spot for Pacific Rim Debuts New Footage
- Kerry Washington: ‘I Dress For My Own Opinions’
- ‘Catching Fire’ at Cannes: Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth Celebrate ‘Hunger Games’ Sequel (PHOTOS)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web