New Mortal Kombat trailer. Six minutes of the new Mortal Kombat movie. “Just under eight minutes of something related to Mortal Kombat has been posted on YouTube. The video features Jax — sans cybernetic arms — grilling a mysterious perp in a police station. Through some (laborious) exposition, he describes new humanized (and gross) versions of Reptile and Baraka, along with Johnny Cage and a young, beardless Shang Tsung. At… Continue reading Mortal Kombat Rebirth 2010
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
Top 10 Most Popular from Web