While The Oscars are, quite obviously, held on the sunny West Coast, there are still a bunch of Academy members who live on the East Coast who have voted in the awards and still totally like to party. Luckily for them, there is a lone, official Academy Awards shindig in New York City, and earlier this week we were treated to a preview of that party’s menu.
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Speed (Eating)! Keanu Reeves Packs On The Pounds
- Harry Winston Buys 101-Carat Diamond; Who Will Wear It First?
- ‘The Voice’ live blog: The top 10 take the stage
- New DVD Blu-Ray: ‘Side Effects,’ ‘The Last Stand’
- ‘Anchorman 2′ Teaser: ‘The Hair Will Be Beautiful’
- First Look: Christopher Plummer and Frank Langella star in Stephen Frears’ ‘Muhammad Ali’s Greatest Fight’
- Desperate For Attention? Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Undies A Day After Pantyless Wardrobe Malfunction
- ‘Epic’ Premiere NYC: Amanda Seyfried, Colin Farrell Walk the Green Carpet (PHOTOS)
- First TV Spot for Pacific Rim Debuts New Footage
- Kerry Washington: ‘I Dress For My Own Opinions’
Top 10 Most Popular from Web