Philanthropy runs in the family! Doug Pitt — the brother of adoptive dad-humanitarian Brad — is doing his part to help those less fortunate too. The Other Pitt is on Day 4 of a climb up Africa’s highest peak, Mt. Kilimanjaro. The photojournalist, a dad of three, is one of 50 climbers making the trek [...] Continue reading Doug Pitt (Brad Pitt’s Brother) Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro For Charity
- ‘Desperate’ Vicki Gunvalson Lying About Tamra Barney To Stir Up Drama
- Movie Pics: Hugh Jackman’s Pirate in ‘Pan’ and a Whole Lot of ‘Goosebumps’ Monsters Revealed
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Box Office Report: ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Tops ‘Transformers’ for Year’s Best Opening Weekend
- Stephen Merchant answers burning questions about ‘Hello Ladies: The Movie’
- Box Office: How Did ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Overpower ‘Big Hero 6’?
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Cryptic Message About Broken Heart — Have Her & Scott Disick Split?
- The Christmas Card (Hallmark)
- ‘Homeland’ casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- The Last Sci-fi Blog: Why ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Is the Science Fiction Movie We Need