Philanthropy runs in the family! Doug Pitt — the brother of adoptive dad-humanitarian Brad — is doing his part to help those less fortunate too. The Other Pitt is on Day 4 of a climb up Africa’s highest peak, Mt. Kilimanjaro. The photojournalist, a dad of three, is one of 50 climbers making the trek [...] Continue reading Doug Pitt (Brad Pitt’s Brother) Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro For Charity
- '700 Sundays': Billy Crystal brings his stage hit to HBO
- The Schmoes Know Movie Show: The Top 5 Bears in Movies
- Your Top Three: Johnny Depp Movies
- Best of the Week: Jake Busey's Candid Interview, 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' News, Emma Stone Pranked, and More
- See Which NBA Star Replaced Michael Jordan in This Hilarious Live-Reading of 'Space Jam'
- Zee TV to launch new comedy show ‘Gangs of Hasseepur’
- Nikon COOLPIX L26 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Red)
- 12 Huge Box Office Bombs (and How Much Money They Lost)
- Narendra Modi’s interview on India TV shatters all ratings records
- CNN-IBN presents Young India Debates
- New Photos Reveal Michael Fassbender as 'Macbeth' (PHOTOS)
- Ian Somerhalder Dating Molly Swenson
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'
- The Gloves Are Off! ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville ‘At War With’ Vivica Fox On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Porno Scandal: Series Star Ariane Bellamar’s X-Rated Past Revealed PLUS What Patti Stanger Doesn’t Want You To Know