Movies don’t all cost the same to make. ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol’ reportedly cost $ 145 million to make, plus tens of millions more for prints and advertising, while ‘Young Adult’ cost a reported $ 12 million to make and spent a fraction of the Tom Cruise spectacle’s cost on marketing. Yet both movies have the same ticket price at your multiplex. In fact, uniform pricing has been the… Continue reading Why Does the Multiplex Charge the Same for Every Movie?
- Your Top Three: Kevin Costner Movies
- If Pixar Made R-Rated Movies, They Might Look Like This
- Film Face-off: 'RoboCop' 1987 vs. 'RoboCop' 2014
- ‘Teen Wolf’: Dylan O’Brien on Stiles’ bro-mantic moment with Scott, the ‘crazy’ end to the season
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Which Marvel Power Couple Will Star in 'Age of Ultron'
- Samsung WB30F Smart Wi-Fi Digital Camera, 16.2 Megapixel, 10X zoom, 3.0" LCD Display (Black)
- Box Office: 6 Ways 'About Last Night' Did the '80s Remake Right
- Breaking News: Goafest 2014 to be held on May 29-31
- Mint celebrates 7th anniversary
- Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Black)
- We Want Justice! Family Of Black Texas Man Found Dead After Relationship With White Woman Offers $30K Reward For Info On The Case
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show' Debuts With a Cavalcade of Cameos (VIDEO)
- Kate Major Pleads For ‘Help’, Claims Baby Daddy Michael Lohan Is ‘Threatening To Take Our Son … He Has A Knife’
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Lego Movie' Continues Being Awesome at Number One
- ‘Snake Salvation’ Pastor Jamie Coots Dies After Snakebite During Church Service