Movies don’t all cost the same to make. ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol’ reportedly cost $ 145 million to make, plus tens of millions more for prints and advertising, while ‘Young Adult’ cost a reported $ 12 million to make and spent a fraction of the Tom Cruise spectacle’s cost on marketing. Yet both movies have the same ticket price at your multiplex. In fact, uniform pricing has been the… Continue reading Why Does the Multiplex Charge the Same for Every Movie?
- The Best Movie Posters of 2014
- Did It Bomb? ‘The Interview’ Rakes In Paltry $1 Million On Opening Day
- Watch: This House Re-created the Epic ‘Christmas Vacation’ Lights Display
- ’80s Overload: See Joan Rivers, Oprah, Cher and More in ‘Christmas at Pee-wee’s Playhouse’
- Sudden Setback: Lyme Disease Flare-Up Ruins ‘RHOBH’ Star Yolanda Foster’s Christmas
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung WB250F 14.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 18x Optical Zoom, 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (Gun Metal) Reviews
- What Christmas Movie Deserves a Marathon Run on TV?
- Spend Christmas Watching These Classic Disney Cartoons
- Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Vintage ‘A Very Special Christmas Party’ Video
- Amy Adams On ‘Today’ Interview Cancellation: ‘I Still Don’t Understand’ What Happened!