Actress Scarlett Johansson has become the face of the world’s largest champagne producers Moet and Chandon. Johansson, 25, was photographed with a demure, girl-next-door look, holding a bottle of bubbly in her hand, the Sun reported. The actress is the first celebrity to front the top champagne firm’s ads. The picture had been taken in [...] Continue reading Scarlett Johansson’s girl next-door pose for Moet & Chandon bubbly
Today: Top 5 from Net
- ‘The Voice’: Blake Shelton talks Danielle Bradbery’s win and what it means for the show
- The Trailer for Free Birds Flies is Online
- Jaime Pressly Cuts Her Hair Into a Way-Shorter, Sleek Bob
- Blake Shelton: Danielle Bradbery is the most important artist to walk across the ‘Voice’ stage
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
Top 10 Most Popular from Web