Pretty much every time Eddie Murphy releases a film like A Thousand Words, Imagine That, Meet Dave or even Daddy Daycare, the critical world at large starts wondering out loud about whether we’ll ever see the ‘return of funny Eddie,’ which is of course code for ‘R-rated Eddie Murphy.’ The implication is, of course, that Murphy’s more family-friendly work isn’t funny, which is true (Meet Dave, The Haunted Mansion) about… Continue reading How The Nutty Professor Explains Eddie Murphy's Entire Film Career
Today: Top 5 from Net
- DDB Mudra Group elevates Aditya Kanthy and Amit Kekre as National Strategic Planning Heads
- ‘Jupiter Ascending’ Trailer: The Wachowski Siblings’ Return to Big, Bold and Original Sci-fi
- ‘The Mentalist’: Lisbon’s getting a [SPOILER] — EXCLUSIVE
- AFI Reveals Top 10 Movies of 2013
- Kenya Moore Reveals Heartbreaking Relationship With Her Mother: She Doesn’t Love Me & Pretends I’m Invisible
- What Movie Character’s Clothes Do You Wish You Owned?
- Watch a Cool, Freaky, Fan-Made Director’s Cut of Jim Henson’s ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 127 Hours Hiker Arrested for Domestic Assault
- Will ‘Psych: The Musical’ join ‘Buffy,’ ‘Scrubs’ as the top musical episodes of TV?
- Another Very NSFW ‘Nymphomaniac’ Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web