Just call him Daddy Warbucks! Brad Pitt, who plays real-life dad to six kids with partner Angelina Jolie, has been tapped as the top choice to play adoptive pop to Will Smith’s daughter Willow when the famous hair-whipper, 10, stars in a hip-hop version of the beloved musical Annie later this year. Willow, a signee [...] Continue reading Brad Pitt “Annie” Remake? Willow Smith Wants One-Half Of Brangelina As Her “Daddy Warbucks”
- 'Shahs of Sunset' Reunion Part 2: Tears were shed, apologies were made and friendships were repaired
- The Geek Beat: Actual Comic Creators Tell Us Their Favorite Movies of 2013
- 10 Reasons to Never Mess with Liam Neeson
- Read a Funny Story from the First Fictional Character to Ever Earn an Oscar Nomination
- Jason Sudeikis makes Olivia Wilde go boom on ‘Hollywood Game Night’ — VIDEO
- Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Gravity,' 'Nebraska,' 'Thor: The Dark World'
- ‘RHONY’ Beauty Aviva Drescher Hits The Bookshelves With ‘Leggy Blonde’
- The 'Point Break' Remake Finds Its Johnny Utah
- Bethenny Frankel ‘Relieved’ By The Cancelation Of Her Talk Show: I Felt Diluted, Filtered & Somewhat Constricted