Following the announcement of Ayodhya verdict by the Allahabad High Court, Pakistan Minister for Religious Affairs Hamid Saeed Kazmi has called it a political verdict, which is “totally in favour of the Hindu community.” Speaking to Pakistan Television, Kazmi said that Muslims in India had been deprived of their right, due to the one-sided decision [...] Continue reading Pak Minister condemns ‘one-sided’ Babri mosque verdict for ‘favouring Hindus’
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
Top 10 Most Popular from Web