Maybe George Lucas should have made sure 20th Century Fox released “Red Tails” last weekend. Not only would its true story of an early civil rights victory have suited the Martin Luther King holiday weekend, but as an action film, it wouldn’t have been facing off against three similar movies, as it did this weekend. As a result, Lucas’ 23-years-in-the-making World War II epic had to settle for second place… Continue reading Weekend Box Office: 'Underworld' Outguns 'Red Tails,' 'Haywire'
- 20 Hollywood Beauties Show Off Their Amazing Shape
- Emotional Nicole Kidman Honors Late Father At London Stage Awards
- Peter Thomas Cries During Fight With Cynthia Bailey After She Admits She May Not ‘Love Him Anymore’
- Meredith Vieira Glad To Be Done With ‘The View’!
- Mean Kris Jenner Mocks Pregnant Kim Kardashian’s Laugh
- Inside Caitlyn Jenner’s ‘Intense’ Vocal Training
- Denise & Brooke’s Private Hell — How Charlie Forced Them To Keep HIV Secret
- ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Chelsea Houska Is Engaged!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Weinstein Company’s Broadway At The White House
- HIV-Positive Charlie Sheen Had Sex With Women, Men & Transsexuals