United States President Barack Obama considers Pakistan as his “private nightmare”, suggesting that the US’ front-line ally in the war against terrorism could surprise the whole world waking up one morning to hear that the country had been taken over by the extremists. “He (Obama) described Pakistan as his ‘private nightmare,’ suggesting the world might [...] Continue reading Pak a ‘private nightmare’ that could see extremist takeover overnight: Obama on WikiLeaks
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- Rob Ford, Troubled Toronto Mayor, Going to the Oscars?
- No Blurred Lines Here! Robin Thicke’s Estranged Wife Paula Patton Cozies Up To Jeremy Renner
- Amanda Bynes Returns To Twitter
- The New 'James Bond' Movie Starts Shooting in October, Says Ralph Fiennes
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Ariel Winter’s Mother Ordered To Turn Over Daughter’s Money To Her Dad