Apollo Nida isn’t the only Real Housewives of Atlanta star facing allegations of fraud. His wife, Phaedra Parks, has been slammed by accusations from former friend Angela Stanton, who claimed that Parks was a “crooked snake” who oversaw a fake check and fraud ring several years ago in the book Lies of a Real Housewife. Parks sued Stanton for defamation after the book was published. But now, even… Continue reading Bad Checks, Fake Bank Accounts & Stolen Cars: Inside Claims That Phaedra Parks Oversaw ‘Criminal Enterprise’ – So Scandalous, She Sued!
- Today Visit: 252
- Last Post Date: July 24, 2016
- Gladiator Hulk, A Wandering Superman, And More Stuff You Might Have Missed From Comic-Con Day 3
- ‘Prison Break’s’ new great escape begins with a piece of gum
- Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita's Reunion Is Just What The Real Housewives of New Je…
- Nikon Coolpix S2800 20.1 MP Point & Shoot Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom International Version…
- When ‘Arrow’ sings ‘Hamilton,’ we all win
- Prince William: Prince George Was "Far too Spoiled" on 3rd Birthday
- Watch the entire ‘Walking Dead’ Comic-Con panel video here!
- Bindi Irwin Remembers Dad Steve Irwin as She Celebrates 18th Birthday: "I am Endlessly Gra…
- ‘MST3K’ revival coming to Netflix, special effects by Billy!
- ‘Sherlock’ drops Series 4 trailer with a cackling Toby Jones
- Accutane: Skin-Care Secret for Celebs, Horror Story for Me
- Lindsay Lohan and Egor Tarabasov Having Relationship Problems? Actress Shares Cryptic Messages …
- Jodie Foster wins ‘Conan’s’ young Han Solo auditions
- Kid-Tough Digital Camera Case – Blue
- Arrow Debuts New Season 5 Trailer with an All New Team Arrow?!