Apollo Nida isn’t the only Real Housewives of Atlanta star facing allegations of fraud. His wife, Phaedra Parks, has been slammed by accusations from former friend Angela Stanton, who claimed that Parks was a “crooked snake” who oversaw a fake check and fraud ring several years ago in the book Lies of a Real Housewife. Parks sued Stanton for defamation after the book was published. But now, even… Continue reading Bad Checks, Fake Bank Accounts & Stolen Cars: Inside Claims That Phaedra Parks Oversaw ‘Criminal Enterprise’ – So Scandalous, She Sued!
- ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Duggar Social Media Cold War Thaws: Jill Finally Starts Following Sister Jessa On Twitter After Their Sibling Rivalry; And She Adds Ben Seewald, Too!
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess These Movies from ‘The Hobbit’ Stars?
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien’s Idea of Christmas and More
- Crisis Talks? CIA Agent’s Secret Meeting With Sony Exec Revealed In Leaked Emails
- The Schmoes Present: The Top 5 Ben Stiller Movies
- Hulu acquires exclusive rights to stream ‘Fargo’ season 1
- 25 Things You Might Not Know About ‘The Hobbit’
- Toxic Love: 25 Incidents That Rocked Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick’s Relationship
- The Godzilla Collection (Vol 1 and 2)