Oh, that Lisa Lampanelli. She’s a randy one! Whether she’s roasting celebrities, yelling at Venezuelan models, performing puppetry, doing stand-up comedy…. Wait, performing puppetry? That’s right. In tonight’s episode, Lisa and new teammate Clay Aiken will be forced to perform with the Jim Henson Company’s adult improv puppet show, Stuffed and Unstrung. Predictably, it doesn’t take long for things to… Continue reading ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: Lisa Lampanelli and Clay Aiken partake in inappropriate puppetry — EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Santa Clause Will Get His Own Gritty Origin Story
- The Best Oscars Stat: That Pizza Place Received Over $10 Million in Free Advertising
- 'The Following' recap: Mike Weston makes the ultimate sacrifice ... and it completely destroys him
- Film Face-off: 'Taken' vs. 'Non-Stop'
- Marvel Studios Countdown: An Easy Guide to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Comics Leading to the Movie
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- We Did It, Your Honor! Teresa & Joe Giudice Plead Guilty In Fraud And Tax Evasion Charges, BOTH Facing Jail Time
- Author Veronica Roth's 'Divergent' Review Is Nothing Short of Glowing
- Kailyn Lowry: My Past Makes Me ‘Shudder’ — Teen Mom’s ‘Traumatic Sexual Experiences’ & ‘Dark Secrets’ REVEALED In New Excerpt From Heartbreaking Memoir
- Oscars 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch Photobombs U2 (PHOTO)
- Inmates Raped & Beaten At Alabama Prison, Feds Intervene As Women Are Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Necessities