Air pollution may have triggered the premature yearly deaths of at least 29,000 people in Britain alone. But the figure could be as high as 200,000 deaths a year because of long-term exposure to an unhealthy environment. It adds to mounting evidence of the health dangers of pollution, which is already known to play a […] Continue reading Air pollution may have triggered 29,000 yearly deaths
- Caitlyn & Kylie Jenner Show Off Shocking New Hair
- Secrets Of ‘Alaskan Bush People’s Mysterious Past EXPOSED
- Goldie Hawn Flashes Diamond Engagement Ring
- Lindsey Vonn Admits She Still Loves Tiger Woods!
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Back With Scott Disick For The Holidays
- Kardashian-Jenner Clan Puts Aside Differences, Gathers For Thanksgiving — See The Photos!
- Psychic Drops BOMBSHELL About Khloe’s Real Father
- Ben Affleck Has A Crush On Halle Berry
- Kardashians Klash! Rob ‘Disgusted’ With Khloe Over Lamar Odom
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back