Air pollution may have triggered the premature yearly deaths of at least 29,000 people in Britain alone. But the figure could be as high as 200,000 deaths a year because of long-term exposure to an unhealthy environment. It adds to mounting evidence of the health dangers of pollution, which is already known to play a [...] Continue reading Air pollution may have triggered 29,000 yearly deaths
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Vote: Which Fall Trends Are You Excited to Try?
- Weekend Movies: ‘Man of Steel,’ ‘This Is the End,’ & ‘The Bling Ring’ (VIDEO)
Top 10 Most Popular from Web