Taking a dip in indoor chlorinated pools may induce genotoxicity (DNA damage that may lead to cancer) as well as respiratory problems, revealed a study. However, the authors of the study claimed that the positive health effects of swimming could be maintained by reducing pool levels of the chemicals behind these potential health risks. The [...] Continue reading Swimming in indoor pools could increase cancer risk
- ’80s Overload: See Joan Rivers, Oprah, Cher and More in ‘Christmas at Pee-wee’s Playhouse’
- Sudden Setback: Lyme Disease Flare-Up Ruins ‘RHOBH’ Star Yolanda Foster’s Christmas
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung WB250F 14.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 18x Optical Zoom, 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (Gun Metal) Reviews
- What Christmas Movie Deserves a Marathon Run on TV?
- Spend Christmas Watching These Classic Disney Cartoons
- Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Vintage ‘A Very Special Christmas Party’ Video
- Amy Adams On ‘Today’ Interview Cancellation: ‘I Still Don’t Understand’ What Happened!
- Spaceballs: 25th Anniversary Edition [MGM 90th anniversary] [Blu-ray]
- Amy Adams addresses her ‘Today’ show interview cancellation: ‘I still don’t understand’
- What Is Your Movie Tradition on Christmas?