Taking a dip in indoor chlorinated pools may induce genotoxicity (DNA damage that may lead to cancer) as well as respiratory problems, revealed a study. However, the authors of the study claimed that the positive health effects of swimming could be maintained by reducing pool levels of the chemicals behind these potential health risks. The […] Continue reading Swimming in indoor pools could increase cancer risk
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Olympus TG-860 Tough Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Orange) (Certified Refurbished)
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon D3200 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera Bundle with 2 Nikkor Zoom Lens, Mobile Adapter and Carrying Case (Black) (Certified Refurbished)
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon COOLPIX B700 Digital Camera Reviews
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon D5300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Auto Focus-S DX NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Red)(Certified Refurbished) Reviews
- ‘Creepers!’ Rob & Blac Are Following Kim Kardashian, Friend Claims
- Celebrities Who Kept Their Baby Daddies A Mystery!
- Pay Up! Brooke Mueller Claims Charlie Sheen Owes Her $80K In Child Support
- Yolanda Hadid Hints At Causes Of Failed Marriage And Confronts Lisa Vanderpump About Half-Truths On ‘RHOBH!’
- Megan Fox Pregnant With Child No. 3 — Who’s The Daddy?
- Ukrainian Pianist Daughters Double Murder: Cause Of Death Revealed