No Mr. Nice Guy! First Matt Damon trashed the screenwriter of the ‘Bourne’ series, now he’s bashing the president. Back in ’08, Damon was one of Barack Obama’s most passionate celebrity supporters, but today the actor is saying he’d have preferred “a one-term president with some balls.” Ouch. “I’ve talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level. One of them said to… Continue reading Matt Damon: 'A One-Term President With Some Balls' Preferable to Barack Obama
- ’80s Overload: See Joan Rivers, Oprah, Cher and More in ‘Christmas at Pee-wee’s Playhouse’
- Sudden Setback: Lyme Disease Flare-Up Ruins ‘RHOBH’ Star Yolanda Foster’s Christmas
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung WB250F 14.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 18x Optical Zoom, 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (Gun Metal) Reviews
- What Christmas Movie Deserves a Marathon Run on TV?
- Spend Christmas Watching These Classic Disney Cartoons
- Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Vintage ‘A Very Special Christmas Party’ Video
- Amy Adams On ‘Today’ Interview Cancellation: ‘I Still Don’t Understand’ What Happened!
- Spaceballs: 25th Anniversary Edition [MGM 90th anniversary] [Blu-ray]
- Amy Adams addresses her ‘Today’ show interview cancellation: ‘I still don’t understand’
- What Is Your Movie Tradition on Christmas?