No Mr. Nice Guy! First Matt Damon trashed the screenwriter of the ‘Bourne’ series, now he’s bashing the president. Back in ’08, Damon was one of Barack Obama’s most passionate celebrity supporters, but today the actor is saying he’d have preferred “a one-term president with some balls.” Ouch. “I’ve talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level. One of them said to… Continue reading Matt Damon: 'A One-Term President With Some Balls' Preferable to Barack Obama
- Which Oscar Nominee Do You Most Want to Win This Year?
- Remembering Philip Seymour Hoffman, Shirley Temple, Harold Ramis and Other Reel-Important People We Lost in February
- 'Yeezus' Trailer: Get a Glimpse of Kanye West's Mysterious Movie
- ‘Oz’ actor to star in ‘Breaking Bad’ creator’s new CBS drama
- Jimmy Kimmel's 2014 'After the Oscars' movie trailer: Watch a sneak peek
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- MSLGROUP’s Renee Wilson to head PR Jury at Cannes Lions
- ‘No ullu banaoing. What an Idea, Sirjee!’
- Mohanlal joins hands with Star India’s Satyamev Jayate
- The New 'James Bond' Movie Starts Shooting in October, Says Ralph Fiennes
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Ariel Winter’s Mother Ordered To Turn Over Daughter’s Money To Her Dad
- Vincent D'Onofrio Is the Villain in 'Jurassic World'
- Rihanna Or Bust! Chris Brown Dumps GF Karrueche Tran After Rekindling Flirtation With His Ex
- Bad Checks, Fake Bank Accounts & Stolen Cars: Inside Claims That Phaedra Parks Oversaw ‘Criminal Enterprise’ – So Scandalous, She Sued!