No Mr. Nice Guy! First Matt Damon trashed the screenwriter of the ‘Bourne’ series, now he’s bashing the president. Back in ’08, Damon was one of Barack Obama’s most passionate celebrity supporters, but today the actor is saying he’d have preferred “a one-term president with some balls.” Ouch. “I’ve talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level. One of them said to… Continue reading Matt Damon: 'A One-Term President With Some Balls' Preferable to Barack Obama
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero’s choices (and cardigans)
- Watch: The Schmoes Review 'The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug'
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Meet Street Corner Renaissance
- The Geek Beat Presents: Your Ultimate 2013 Geeky Holiday Gift Guide
- Watch: 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Cover Katy Perry's 'Roar'
Today: Top 5 from Net
New Movie Releases DVD Tags