US President Barack Obama’s popularity appears to have fallen among American voters, with the latest poll claiming that if elections were held today, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney would establish a lead over him by a point. The poll however said that Obama would fare much better if Sarah Palin is placed opposite to him […] Continue reading Obama bit behind Romney, but way ahead of Palin in 2012 prez run: Poll
- Caitlyn & Kylie Jenner Show Off Shocking New Hair
- Secrets Of ‘Alaskan Bush People’s Mysterious Past EXPOSED
- Goldie Hawn Flashes Diamond Engagement Ring
- Lindsey Vonn Admits She Still Loves Tiger Woods!
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Back With Scott Disick For The Holidays
- Kardashian-Jenner Clan Puts Aside Differences, Gathers For Thanksgiving — See The Photos!
- Psychic Drops BOMBSHELL About Khloe’s Real Father
- Ben Affleck Has A Crush On Halle Berry
- Kardashians Klash! Rob ‘Disgusted’ With Khloe Over Lamar Odom
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back