Here are the top 15 most obvious and/or distracting uses of product placement in movies. Some of these you may have noticed — the others you couldn’t have possibly missed. Continue reading 15 of the Most Blatanty Distracting Product Placements in Movies
- Duggar Social Media Cold War Thaws: Jill Finally Starts Following Sister Jessa On Twitter After Their Sibling Rivalry; And She Adds Ben Seewald, Too!
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess These Movies from ‘The Hobbit’ Stars?
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien’s Idea of Christmas and More
- Crisis Talks? CIA Agent’s Secret Meeting With Sony Exec Revealed In Leaked Emails
- The Schmoes Present: The Top 5 Ben Stiller Movies
- Hulu acquires exclusive rights to stream ‘Fargo’ season 1
- 25 Things You Might Not Know About ‘The Hobbit’
- Toxic Love: 25 Incidents That Rocked Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick’s Relationship
- The Godzilla Collection (Vol 1 and 2)
- The 20 Greatest Middle-earth Movie Moments from ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and ‘The Hobbit’