Joke’s on Jimmy! A batty Brooklyn “rabbi” is suing Jimmy Kimmel Live host Jimmy Kimmel amid allegations that the popular comic used a YouTube video of the man on his ABC show without permission. In August, Jimmy Kimmel Live grabbed snippets of one of rabbi Dovid Sondik’s videos to pretend its host was getting advice [...] Continue reading Flying Rabbi vs. Jimmy Kimmel – Late Night Host Sued Over Unauthorized YouTube Clip
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Box Office Report: ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Tops ‘Transformers’ for Year’s Best Opening Weekend
- Stephen Merchant answers burning questions about ‘Hello Ladies: The Movie’
- Box Office: How Did ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Overpower ‘Big Hero 6’?
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Cryptic Message About Broken Heart — Have Her & Scott Disick Split?
- The Christmas Card (Hallmark)
- ‘Homeland’ casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- The Last Sci-fi Blog: Why ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Is the Science Fiction Movie We Need
- Best of the Week: ‘Running Man’ Sequel, ‘Interstellar’ Prequel, ‘Hunger Games’ Strikes Back and More
- New Movie Posters: ‘Cinderella,’ ‘Home,’ ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ and More