Joke’s on Jimmy! A batty Brooklyn “rabbi” is suing Jimmy Kimmel Live host Jimmy Kimmel amid allegations that the popular comic used a YouTube video of the man on his ABC show without permission. In August, Jimmy Kimmel Live grabbed snippets of one of rabbi Dovid Sondik’s videos to pretend its host was getting advice […] Continue reading Flying Rabbi vs. Jimmy Kimmel – Late Night Host Sued Over Unauthorized YouTube Clip
- Today Visit: 230
- Last Post Date: July 27, 2016
- Watch: Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan Reunite In First Trailer for 'Ithaca'
- ‘Star Wars’ theory: Is Rey the granddaughter of Emperor Palpatine?
- The Walking Dead Is a "Different Show Now," Thanks To Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Nega…
- Meryl Streep Really, Really Loves Her American Flag Dress (and So Do These Other Stars)
- The ‘Baby Daddy’ guys find themselves in a real ‘Condom Conundrum’
- Movie News: Oprah Winfrey to Star in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'; First &…
- It's a Sister Showdown! Watch WAGS' Olivia Pierson Confront Sophia for ''Ha…
- Amazon Video
- Famously Recap Recap: Aubrey O'Day Tells Pauly D She Wants to Be ''Saved'&#…
- Is ‘American Horror Story’ going back to the ‘Asylum’?
- Lauren Conrad Promises to Reveal Secrets from The Hills in Promo for New MTV Special
- ‘Scream’ Season 2 killer odds: We need to talk about Haley
- Today in Movie Culture: Gene Roddenberry Biopic Trailer, the Movies That Influenced 'Stran…
- Boba fetches a bounty: The world’s most expensive ‘Star Wars’ toy
- Bill Clinton Recalls the Moment He Fell in Love With Hillary Clinton During DNC Speech