The moody appeal of Robert Pattinson is given a better showcase in 'Remember Me,' thanks to his chemistry with co-star Emilie de Ravin. While the couple gives off an natural, romantic spark, it is squandered by a wildly melodramatic script with a jarring, uncomfortable twist.
Today: Top 5 from Net
- From ‘Hairspray’ To A Humiliating Perp Walk: First Photos Of A Handcuffed Amanda Bynes — Wearing A Wig — After New York Drug Bust
- ‘Star Trek 13′: What Will Happen Next?
- Tamra Barney gets ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ wedding spinoff at Bravo
- The Most Ridiculous Decisions People Make Throughout the ‘Fast and Furious’ Series
- Chic Clicks: Amanda Seyfried’s New Givenchy Campaign; Plus, Jessica Chastain Brings Her Purple Spanx to Cannes
- Weekend Movies: ‘The Hangover 3,’ ‘Fast & Furious 6,’ & ‘Epic’ (VIDEO)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: 5 ways to fix the show
- Oops! Miranda Kerr Has A Wardrobe Malfunction In Miami
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga
- Emma Roberts’s Mod, Smoky Eye: How To Get It
Top 10 Most Popular from Web