Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas became the latest cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta to be named in a lawsuit last week, when radio detection and ranging reported that he was being sued by his landlord for nearly $ 100,000 in unpaid back rent. At the time, Thomas insisted it was only a “misunderstanding,” but now, he’s offering up an explanation: According to Thomas, he has always… Continue reading Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- New VOD and Digital Releases, Plus: Get Romantic at Home with Scott Eastwood and ‘The Longest Ride’
- The Claws Are Out! Vicki Gunvalson Slams Meghan Edmonds As A Fake Mother –– You’re A Stepmom, Not A Mom!
- PEZ and ‘Dungeons and Dragons’ Movies Are Officially Headed to the Multiplex
- Marvel Countdown: The Entire History of the Fantastic Four Summed Up In One Image
- Today in Movie Culture: Jena Malone In Costume as Batgirl, Stan Lee vs. Jim Henson vs. Walt Disney and More
- Is This How the ‘Star Wars’ Movies Will Include Characters from ‘Star Wars Rebels’?
- Guests Attending Bobbi Kristina Brown’s New Jersey Funeral Service
- August Movies Calendar: In Theaters, on Blu-ray, New VOD Releases and More
- Shocking Details! Blake Shelton’s Mistress Cady Groves Tells All After Miranda Lambert Split — What REALLY Happened!
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H400 Digital Camera with 32GB Deluxe Accessory Bundle