Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas became the latest cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta to be named in a lawsuit last week, when radio detection and ranging reported that he was being sued by his landlord for nearly $ 100,000 in unpaid back rent. At the time, Thomas insisted it was only a “misunderstanding,” but now, he’s offering up an explanation: According to Thomas, he has always… Continue reading Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- Keanu Reeves Returns for ‘John Wick 2′; Sequel Will “Outdo the Action from the Original,” Says Director
- Remembering Geoffrey Lewis, Manoel de Oliveira, Andrew Lesnie and Other Reel-Important People We Lost in April
- Boba Fett Origin Story Will Be Second ‘Star Wars’ Anthology Movie
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 9mm Lens and 3″ Flip Up LCD Touch Screen (Brown)
- ‘Star Wars’ Day in Movie Culture: All the Best Parodies, Tributes, Dubstep and More
- Did You Know You Can Stay at That Ridiculous House in ‘Ex Machina’?
- Happy Star Wars Day! Check Out New Images from ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’
- Box Office Report: ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Hammers Down Second-Biggest Opening Ever
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Scores $27.6 Million Thursday Opening
- Imitation of Life Two-Movie Special Edition