There can be only one. Since 1974, the answer to the question, “What is the best Western comedy?” has been Blazing Saddles. Whether he likes it or not, Seth MacFarlane’s new film A Million Ways to Die in the West will be compared to Mel Brooks’ classic movie, and not just by me in this Film Face-off. For those who are already upset that I’m not talking about… Continue reading Film Face-off: 'Blazing Saddles' vs. 'A Million Ways to Die in the West'
- Could There Be Dueling ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Sequels?
- Best of the Week: New ‘Star Wars’ Toys, Our Summer Movie Recap and More
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Star Wars’ Force Friday Roundup
- X-Rated! Tamra Judge Straps On Raunchy Sex Toy At ‘RHOC’ Party — What You Didn’t See On TV!
- Comics on Film: Why the Hulk is Absent in ‘Civil War’ Comics And the Upcoming Movie
- The Last Horror Blog: The Best Documentaries About Horror Movies
- Get Out! Josh Duggar’s Porn Star Tells Anna To Take Kids & ‘Leave Him’ — Says He’s ‘Preying On Women’
- Today in Movie Culture: The Science of ‘The Matrix,’ Martin Scorsese in Focus and More
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Still Stuns on the Small Screen
- A Remote Controlled BB-8 and a Flying Millennium Falcon are the Coolest Force Friday ‘Star Wars’ Toys