In the 15 years since he transitioned from painter to filmmaker, New York artist Julian Schnabel has tackled a number of true-life stories from his first film based on friend and peer, New York street artist Jean-Paul Basquiat, to his portrait of Cuban writer Reinaldo Arenas in Before Night Falls and quadriplegic Elle editor Jean-Dominique Bauby in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly , for which Schnabel was nominated… Continue reading Exclusive: Filmmaker Julian Schnabel on Miral
- ’80s Overload: See Joan Rivers, Oprah, Cher and More in ‘Christmas at Pee-wee’s Playhouse’
- Sudden Setback: Lyme Disease Flare-Up Ruins ‘RHOBH’ Star Yolanda Foster’s Christmas
- Compact Digital Camera With Wifi – Samsung WB250F 14.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 18x Optical Zoom, 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (Gun Metal) Reviews
- What Christmas Movie Deserves a Marathon Run on TV?
- Spend Christmas Watching These Classic Disney Cartoons
- Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Vintage ‘A Very Special Christmas Party’ Video
- Amy Adams On ‘Today’ Interview Cancellation: ‘I Still Don’t Understand’ What Happened!
- Spaceballs: 25th Anniversary Edition [MGM 90th anniversary] [Blu-ray]
- Amy Adams addresses her ‘Today’ show interview cancellation: ‘I still don’t understand’
- What Is Your Movie Tradition on Christmas?