In the 15 years since he transitioned from painter to filmmaker, New York artist Julian Schnabel has tackled a number of true-life stories from his first film based on friend and peer, New York street artist Jean-Paul Basquiat, to his portrait of Cuban writer Reinaldo Arenas in Before Night Falls and quadriplegic Elle editor Jean-Dominique Bauby in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly , for which Schnabel was nominated… Continue reading Exclusive: Filmmaker Julian Schnabel on Miral
- Which Oscar Nominee Do You Most Want to Win This Year?
- Remembering Philip Seymour Hoffman, Shirley Temple, Harold Ramis and Other Reel-Important People We Lost in February
- 'Yeezus' Trailer: Get a Glimpse of Kanye West's Mysterious Movie
- ‘Oz’ actor to star in ‘Breaking Bad’ creator’s new CBS drama
- Jimmy Kimmel's 2014 'After the Oscars' movie trailer: Watch a sneak peek
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS 10.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Silver)
- MSLGROUP’s Renee Wilson to head PR Jury at Cannes Lions
- ‘No ullu banaoing. What an Idea, Sirjee!’
- Mohanlal joins hands with Star India’s Satyamev Jayate
- Amanda Bynes Returns To Twitter
- The New 'James Bond' Movie Starts Shooting in October, Says Ralph Fiennes
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Ariel Winter’s Mother Ordered To Turn Over Daughter’s Money To Her Dad
- Vincent D'Onofrio Is the Villain in 'Jurassic World'
- Rihanna Or Bust! Chris Brown Dumps GF Karrueche Tran After Rekindling Flirtation With His Ex