Review in a Hurry: Since the first film jettisoned any hope of taking Holmes particularly seriously, it’s easier to sit back and enjoy the breezy tone and bizarre bromance between Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.) and Watson (Jude Law) in Guy Ritchie‘s less self-important sequel.… Continue reading Movie Review: Expect More of a Schticky Bromance From Sherlock Holmes Than a Real Mystery
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Red Carpet Trend Report: The Scoop on Daring Necklines, Bright-Colored Footwear and Sequin Overkill
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’
- Blake Shelton sets date for Oklahoma tornado victims benefit concert to air on NBC
- LeAnn Rimes New ‘Just A Girl Like You Video’ — Watch It Here!
- PEOPLE Editors Picks: Our Four Favorite Gowns From Cannes 2013
- ‘Poltergeist’ Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel
- Watch the Trailer for Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
- Quicksilver in ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Evan Peters Cast as Magneto’s Son
- From ‘Hairspray’ To A Humiliating Perp Walk: First Photos Of A Handcuffed Amanda Bynes — Wearing A Wig — After New York Drug Bust
- ‘Star Trek 13′: What Will Happen Next?
Top 10 Most Popular from Web