Who you gonna call? Not Bill Murray, if this ‘Ghostbusters 3’ tidbit from the Enquirer (via CinemaBlend) is to be believed (and it probably isn’t). Bill Murray was supposedly so displeased with the latest script for the long-in-the-works sequel that he shredded it and sent it back to Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd with a note stating, “No one wants to pay money to see fat, old men… Continue reading Bill Murray Reportedly Shreds 'Ghostbusters 3' Script; Or, Your Favorite Wild Rumor of the Day
- Teresa Begs Her Hard-Drinking Husband Joe To Go To Rehab — ‘I Want Him To Do A Program’
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Samsung Electronics EC-DV180FBPBUS Dual-View Wireless Smart Camera (Black)
- Signs Of A Narcissist! Kanye’s Handwriting Secrets Exposed
- Love Fool? Kylie Jenner Presses Tyga To Propose On Valentine’s Day— Despite Trans Model’s New Cheating Accusations!
- Single Leah’s Heartbreak: Ex Jeremy Is Back With Girlfriend Brooke!
- Angelina Jolie Debuts RADICAL Full Back Tattoo — Brad Gets Matching Ink
- Nicole & O.J. Simpson Vacation With Kris Jenner & Kardashians Weeks Before Murder
- Former Sex Symbol Johnny Depp Spotted With Yellow Teeth
- Sheree Whitfield Defends NeNe Leakes Against Kenya Moore
- Whodunit? Teresa Giudice’s Lawyer Cracks Down on Scandalous Prison Photo Leak