Not long ago comedian and apparent J. R. R. Tolkien enthusiast Stephen Colbert revealed to fellow late night host David Letterman that he actually had a cameo in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. As you can see in the clip below, Letterman didn’t seem to believe Colbert when he insisted that his entire family flew to New Zealand to visit Peter Jackson’s set and ended up… Continue reading Did You Catch Stephen Colbert's Cameo in 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug'?
- The Word from SXSW: 'Joe' Gives Nicolas Cage the Comeback He Deserves
- The Good, the Bad, the Bogus: Movies Based on TV Shows
- Giveaway: Own This Amazing Frank Frazetta "Death Dealer" Screen-Print, Courtesy of Robert Rodriguez
- Movie News: Ricky Bobby Controversy; Jason Sudeikis, the New 'Fletch;' Colin Firth in 'Devil's Knot' Trailer
- Patrick Duffy recalls an old ‘Dallas’ line that tops this week’s Lesser Prairie Chicken twist, teases what’s ahead
- Canon PowerShot A4000IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p HD Video Recording and 3.0-Inch LCD (Red)
- Breaking News: Draftfcb simplifies brand to FCB in global name change
- Adfest 2014 – Day 3: JWT India picks up a Gold Lotus
- Polaroid 9.0MP Compact Digital Camera - Orange Reviews
- News Flash: Adfest 2014: McCann strikes 3 Gold; Creativeland and Grey get a Gold each
- ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Is Too Fake! Producers Want New Cast Members To Be REAL Friends With The Ladies
- Liam Neeson Has a Very Good Reason for Not Playing James Bond
- Just In: Hollywood’s Hottest Posters
- 'Batman vs. Superman': Production Begins in Michigan?
- Are The Rumors True? Keith Urban Kissed Me, Reveals Male Radio DJ — PLUS Which Country Stars Are In The Closet