Actress Rachel Weisz has split from her director beau Darren Aronofsky after eight years of dating. The Academy Award winner began dating the buzzworthy lensman in 2002 and the pair became engaged in 2005. Aronofsky and Weisz collaborated on the film The Fountain and are the parents of a 4-year-old boy, but never quite made [...] Continue reading Darren Aronofsky Rachel Weisz Split…Is Daniel Craig To Blame?
- Are These the 20 Best Movie Theaters in the World?
- Movie News: 'Jupiter Ascending' Image; 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel Finally Coming; Eli Roth's 'Green Inferno' Trailer
- Comics on Film: Will We See a Shared DC Comics Movie Universe?
- Trailer Roundup: 'If I Stay,' 'Third Person,' and 'Rosemary's Baby'
- ‘Roswell’ reunites at ATX Television Festival
- CNN-IBN presents Young India Debates
- Nikon 1 J2 10.1 MP HD Digital Camera with 10-30mm VR Lens (Black)
- Samsung pitches the Joy Plus as ‘More than just a TV’
- One Show 2014: India secures 14 shortlists in Design and one in Interactive
- Vivitar 12MP Digital Camera with 1.8-Inch Screen (VT022-PUR-SP) Reviews
- Cannes 2014: Most Canadian Movies Ever in Official Lineup
- Katy Beware! Perry’s New Man Has History Of Arrests — And Court-Ordered Anger Management Classes
- Kardashian Crisis! Kris Jenner Rushed To Hospital With Bruce By Her Side
- The 'Walk of Shame' Red Band Trailer Is Full of NSFW Shenanigans (VIDEO)
- Dean McDermott Visits 12 Step Recovery Merchandise Store, Says He’s ‘Trying To Get Sober’ To Save Marriage With Wife Tori Spelling