Eighteen players vied for the million dollars on Survivor: One World this season, but in truth, 17 of them never really stood a chance. 29-year-old bridal shop owner Kim Spradlin turned Samoa into her own personal domination station, and in the end, the jury said “I do” when voting to give her the… Continue reading ‘Survivor: One World’: Winner Kim Spradlin reveals how she did it, her worst move, and what happened to that hidden immunity idol
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Star Wars’ Costumes, ‘Batman’ iPhone, ‘Harry Potter’ Meets ‘Scott Pilgrim’ and More
- Watch: The Top 5 Time-Travel Devices in Movies
- Last-Ditch Effort? US Government Attempts To Bar Prince Andrew ‘Sex Slave’ Virginia Roberts From Epstein Case With Shocking New Filing
- Best of the Week: Sundance, the First ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer, Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Cast
- Is 2015 the Year of the Funny Documentary?
- Watch: The Schmoes Review ‘Project Almanac’
- Paula Deen’s Secret Heartache: Her Beloved Ex-Husband Jimmy Deen Has Cancer
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel,’ Akira Kurosawa, ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and More
- What Is Your Most Anticipated Movie from the 2015 Sundance Film Festival?
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 16.1 MP Compact Digital Camera with 20x Intelligent Zoom (Black)