The moody appeal of Robert Pattinson is given a better showcase in 'Remember Me,' thanks to his chemistry with co-star Emilie de Ravin. While the couple gives off an natural, romantic spark, it is squandered by a wildly melodramatic script with a jarring, uncomfortable twist.
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Utah Doctor Martin MacNeill Attempts Suicide With Jail Razor After Being Convicted Of His Wife’s Murder
- Best of the Week: Coen Brothers Interviewed, Paul Walker Remembered, December Movie Calendar and More
- Watch: The Schmoes Review ‘Out of the Furnace’ and ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’
- ‘Agents of SHIELD’ adds two recurring characters, plus a new clip
- ‘Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’: Inside the Making of the Nelson Mandela Biopic (EXCLUSIVE)
- Update: Sundance Midnight Movies Include Teachers vs. Infected Kids, a Return of Nazi Zombies and More Craziness
- Olympic champ McKayla Maroney previews ‘Bones’ guest spot — EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- The House The Kardashians Built: Reality TV Titan Behind Famed Family Sells $2.6M Mansion
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess All of These Coen Brothers Movies?
- Ron Perlman on the Thriller ‘Crave’ and His Increasingly Big Career in Independent Films
Top 10 Most Popular from Web