The moody appeal of Robert Pattinson is given a better showcase in 'Remember Me,' thanks to his chemistry with co-star Emilie de Ravin. While the couple gives off an natural, romantic spark, it is squandered by a wildly melodramatic script with a jarring, uncomfortable twist.
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Weekend Movies: ‘The Hangover 3,’ ‘Fast & Furious 6,’ & ‘Epic’ (VIDEO)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: 5 ways to fix the show
- Oops! Miranda Kerr Has A Wardrobe Malfunction In Miami
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga
- Emma Roberts’s Mod, Smoky Eye: How To Get It
- ‘Don Jon’ Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Timecop Planned for Big Screen Reboot
- ‘The World’s End’ Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
- Michael Douglas On Kissing Matt Damon: ‘I Would Tease Which Flavor Lip Gloss He’d Like For Me To Use’
- Helen Mirren Grants Dying Child’s Wish, Has Tea With Him as Queen Elizabeth
Top 10 Most Popular from Web