The moody appeal of Robert Pattinson is given a better showcase in 'Remember Me,' thanks to his chemistry with co-star Emilie de Ravin. While the couple gives off an natural, romantic spark, it is squandered by a wildly melodramatic script with a jarring, uncomfortable twist.
- Film Face-off: 'Toy Story' vs. 'The Lego Movie'
- Your Top Three: Date Movies
- Drew Pearce Explains the Tone Behind 'Mission: Impossible 5' and the Christopher McQuarrie Touch
- Your Favorite Thing Today: Channing Tatum Writes 'Magic Mike 2' Next to a Sculpture of Matthew McConaughey
- Key & Peele meet Liam Neeson(s) — FIRST LOOK
- Comedy Central set to add love, laughter and madness this Valentine’s month
- Canon PowerShot SX170 IS 16MP Digital Camera with 16x Optical Zoom and 3-inch LCD in Red + 8GB SDHC + Compact Camera Case + Mini Tripod + Accessory Kit Reviews
- Case Logic Point and Shoot Camera Case TBC-402
- Star Pravah unveils new look, new promise and new shows
- GEC Watch: Weekday shows boost Zee TV
- Shirley Temple Dead at 85
- Bruce Jenner’s Daughters ‘Very Confused’ By Their Dad’s Physical Transformation… As New Photos Emerge Showing Potential Hair Plugs Post-Adam’s Apple Shave
- New Couple Alert! Liam Hemsworth & Nina Dobrev Snapped Getting Cozy In Atlanta
- 'Batman vs. Superman' Producer 'Couldn't Be More Excited' About Ben Affleck
- Tiger Woods’ Niece Wins Major Golf Victory