If you head to see ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ this December, bring your reading glasses. According to Deadline, Angelina Jolie’s directorial debut about the Bosnian War in the mid-’90s will hit theaters in the country’s native language. Known as Serbian-Croatian during the war, the language is now called Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian; Jolie shot the ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ in both BCS and English in… Continue reading 'In the Land of Blood and Honey': Angelina Jolie's Directorial Debut Will Hit US Theaters With Subtitles
- Examining ‘Bone Tomahawk’ and Its Place Among the Weirdest Westerns in Film History
- Variety Celebrates Women In Power!
- Best of the Week: ‘Fast & Furious 8′ Finally Found a Director, Marvel Announced ‘Ant-Man and The Wasp’ and More
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Se7en’ the Musical, Donald Trump Inserted Into Horror Movies and More
- Why The Author of ‘The Revenant’ Can’t Talk About ‘The Revenant’
- Movie News: Will Forte Updates ‘MacGruber’ Sequel: Not If, But When
- Why ‘The Martian’ Stomped All Over ‘The Walk’ at the Box Office
- Caught In The Act! Gavin Rossdale Spotted ‘Making Out’ With Mystery ‘Brunette’ At L.A. Event — Who Could It Be?
- Paramount Launches a YouTube Vault Where You Can Watch Great Movies For Free
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Viral Video, ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody and More