Grey Bangalore’s new campaign shows both the fun and health aspect of Britannia Cakes with an endearing storyline
Sohini Sen | Mumbai | March 5, 2014
Click on the image to watch the TVC.
Britannia’s focus on good, healthy eating has found one more expression through its new campaign for Britannia Cakes. Conceptualised by Grey Bangalore… Continue reading Britannia Cakes plays the temptation factor
Here’s your 3-day box office returns (new releases bolded):
1. G.I. Joe: Retaliation – $ 41.2 million
2. The Croods – $ 26.5 million
3. Tyler Perry’s Temptation – $ 22.3 million
4. Olympus Has Fallen – $ 14.0 million
5. Oz: The Great & Powerful – $ 11.6 million
6. The Host – $ 11.0 million
7. The Call – $ 4.8 million
8. Admission – $ 3.2 million
9. Spring Breakers -
– click on the image below for more information.
The Last Temptation of Christ, by Martin Scorsese (Raging Bull), is a towering achievement. Though it initially engendered enormous controversy, the film can now be… Continue reading The Last Temptation of Christ (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]