Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas became the latest cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta to be named in a lawsuit last week, when radio detection and ranging reported that he was being sued by his landlord for nearly $ 100,000 in unpaid back rent. At the time, Thomas insisted it was only a “misunderstanding,” but now, he’s offering up an explanation: According to Thomas, he has always… Continue reading Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon COOLPIX B700 Digital Camera Reviews
- Compact Digital Camera Wifi – Nikon D5300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Auto Focus-S DX NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Red)(Certified Refurbished) Reviews
- ‘Creepers!’ Rob & Blac Are Following Kim Kardashian, Friend Claims
- Celebrities Who Kept Their Baby Daddies A Mystery!
- Pay Up! Brooke Mueller Claims Charlie Sheen Owes Her $80K In Child Support
- Yolanda Hadid Hints At Causes Of Failed Marriage And Confronts Lisa Vanderpump About Half-Truths On ‘RHOBH!’
- Megan Fox Pregnant With Child No. 3 — Who’s The Daddy?
- Ukrainian Pianist Daughters Double Murder: Cause Of Death Revealed
- Kendall Jenner Films Eerie Video About Connection With Nicole Brown Simpson
- Blac Chyna & Kylie Jenner Catfight Continues After Engagement Shocker