Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas became the latest cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta to be named in a lawsuit last week, when radio detection and ranging reported that he was being sued by his landlord for nearly $ 100,000 in unpaid back rent. At the time, Thomas insisted it was only a “misunderstanding,” but now, he’s offering up an explanation: According to Thomas, he has always… Continue reading Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Box Office Report: ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Tops ‘Transformers’ for Year’s Best Opening Weekend
- Stephen Merchant answers burning questions about ‘Hello Ladies: The Movie’
- Box Office: How Did ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ Overpower ‘Big Hero 6’?
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Cryptic Message About Broken Heart — Have Her & Scott Disick Split?
- The Christmas Card (Hallmark)
- ‘Homeland’ casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
- The Last Sci-fi Blog: Why ‘Mockingjay – Part 1′ Is the Science Fiction Movie We Need
- Best of the Week: ‘Running Man’ Sequel, ‘Interstellar’ Prequel, ‘Hunger Games’ Strikes Back and More
- New Movie Posters: ‘Cinderella,’ ‘Home,’ ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ and More