Cynthia Bailey‘s husband Peter Thomas became the latest cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta to be named in a lawsuit last week, when radio detection and ranging reported that he was being sued by his landlord for nearly $ 100,000 in unpaid back rent. At the time, Thomas insisted it was only a “misunderstanding,” but now, he’s offering up an explanation: According to Thomas, he has always… Continue reading Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- 'Shahs of Sunset' Reunion Part 2: Tears were shed, apologies were made and friendships were repaired
- The Geek Beat: Actual Comic Creators Tell Us Their Favorite Movies of 2013
- 10 Reasons to Never Mess with Liam Neeson
- Read a Funny Story from the First Fictional Character to Ever Earn an Oscar Nomination
- Jason Sudeikis makes Olivia Wilde go boom on ‘Hollywood Game Night’ — VIDEO
- Excuses, Excuses: RHOA’s Peter Thomas Claims He’s Not Behind On His Rent — But His Landlord IS!
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Gravity,' 'Nebraska,' 'Thor: The Dark World'
- ‘RHONY’ Beauty Aviva Drescher Hits The Bookshelves With ‘Leggy Blonde’
- The 'Point Break' Remake Finds Its Johnny Utah
- Bethenny Frankel ‘Relieved’ By The Cancelation Of Her Talk Show: I Felt Diluted, Filtered & Somewhat Constricted