Welcome back for another installment from Brady Riann, Moviefone’s teenage correspondent. You’ll get reviews and insights into the world of film — from a teenage perspective.
Comic-book movies have been around my whole life.
When I was about three years old, I watched the old Max Fleischer Superman cartoons. But I soon got bored of watching a drawing do all these amazing things; I wanted to… Continue reading Superhero Movies That Stayed True to Their Roots (And Those That Didn't)
Here’s your 3-day box office returns (new releases bolded):
1. The Croods – $ 44.7 million
2. Olympus Has Fallen – $ 30.5 million
3. Oz: The Great & Powerful – $ 22.0 million
4. The Call – $ 8.7 million
5. Admission – $ 6.4 million
6. Spring Breakers – $ 5.0 million
7. The Incredible Burt Wonderstone – $ 4.2 million
8. Jack the Giant Slayer – $ 2.9 million
9. Identity Thief – $ 2.5 million
We know — it’s really hard waiting for Downton Abbey season three to being in January. And while we can’t offer any casting or plot morsels to keep you sated until that fateful winter day, we can help tide you over with a few fun tidbits on the period drama’s elaborate costumes.
According to star Michelle Dockery (left), when the cast… Continue reading What’s Really Under Those Elaborate ‘Downton Abbey’ Costumes?