Chronicle is the type of movie that’s easy to pitch with just a handful of words: It’s a found footage superhero movie. But that nutshell sell does the movie a disservice. There’s more going on under Chronicle’s hood than just kids taping their newfound superpowers. Max Landis’ script is not only a fresh “with great power comes great responsibility” arc, but a strong coming of age… Continue reading Dialogue: Josh Trank on How the '90s and Having Nothing to Lose Influenced 'Chronicle'
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Emma Roberts’s Mod, Smoky Eye: How To Get It
- ‘Don Jon’ Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Timecop Planned for Big Screen Reboot
- ‘The World’s End’ Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
- Michael Douglas On Kissing Matt Damon: ‘I Would Tease Which Flavor Lip Gloss He’d Like For Me To Use’
- Helen Mirren Grants Dying Child’s Wish, Has Tea With Him as Queen Elizabeth
- Catherine Giudici: ‘Sean Loves’ My New Ombré Hair Color
- Disney Channel pulls ‘Jessie’ episode after gluten-intolerance jokes spark controversy
- Is ‘Jurassic Park 4′ a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill
- ‘Grimm’ bosses tease the ‘bigger, more global’ problems Nick faces in season 2 finale
Top 10 Most Popular from Web