Here’s a kooky riddle for you, just in time for All Hallow’s Eve…. Did a time traveler end up in a Charlie Chaplin film? One Irish filmmaker thinks so. After checking out the DVD extras that accompanied Chaplin’s 1928 silent film The Circus, George Clarke, a father-of-two from Northern Ireland, insists he spotted a woman [...] Continue reading Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler? How Did Cellphone-Wielding Woman End Up In Chaplin’s “The Circus?”
- The Word on 'Veronica Mars': If You Liked the TV Show, You'll Love the Movie
- ‘Looking’: Creator Michael Lannan on the finale and plans for season two
- 'The Good Wife' Season 5, episode 13: Florrick-Agos is on to the NSA
- 'Game of Thrones'' Rose Leslie Helps Twist the Familiar Into Something Creepy for 'Honeymoon'
- A Former Frat Bro (and Current Dad) Reviews 'Neighbors'
- ‘My Five Wives’ Star: ‘Going Public As Polygamist Was Like Coming Out Of The Closet’
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- Julia Roberts Nowhere To Be Seen At Memorial For Sister Who Committed Suicide
- '300: Rise of an Empire': By the Numbers Review
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host