From episode to episode, a lot of chatter surrounding “The Big Bang Theory” this season — the show’s seventh — has been focused on the emotional journey of Jim Parsons’ Sheldon Cooper, as the show has been quite remarkably intent on challenging the character to grow and mature. The attention the storyline is receiving is entirely justified, as it’s rare for a show… Continue reading 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 7, episode 17: Penny faces reality in 'The Friendship Turbulence'
- Goldie Hawn Flashes Diamond Engagement Ring
- Lindsey Vonn Admits She Still Loves Tiger Woods!
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Back With Scott Disick For The Holidays
- Kardashian-Jenner Clan Puts Aside Differences, Gathers For Thanksgiving — See The Photos!
- Psychic Drops BOMBSHELL About Khloe’s Real Father
- Ben Affleck Has A Crush On Halle Berry
- Kardashians Klash! Rob ‘Disgusted’ With Khloe Over Lamar Odom
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back
- 20 Hollywood Beauties Show Off Their Amazing Shape
- Emotional Nicole Kidman Honors Late Father At London Stage Awards