Twister is a film about a team of scientists who are trying to save lives by figuring out how to more accurately predict tornadic behavior. To do this, they have to drive into tornadoes in an attempt to get one to suck up their high tech tracking equipment. Forget the fantastic cast that movie assembled, it endures so well because it’s essentially an underdog, man vs… Continue reading 'Into the Storm' Trailer Really Wants To Be This Generation's 'Twister'
- Watch: Neil deGrasse Tyson Stars In a Viral Video for ‘The Martian’
- Why Is Martin Scorsese in This ‘Campus Code’ Trailer?
- The War Wages On! Heather Thomson Lashes Out On LuAnn de Lesseps For Bringing Married Man Home On Explosive ‘RHONY’ Reunion Finale
- Check Out Google’s New Shortcut to Finding Out if a Movie Is Good Or Bad
- Today in Movie Culture: What If Harry Potter Was the Bad Guy, the Neuroscience of Zombies and More
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: ‘The 100′ Will Scratch Your Hard Science Fiction Itch
- New ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Concept Art Reveals Two Badass Superhero Teams
- More ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Images, Toys, Rumors and a Glorious BB-8-centric Magazine Cover
- Anne Hathaway’s New Movie Sounds Like ‘Bridesmaids’ Versus Space Zombies
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: ‘Citizenfour,’ ‘Big Game,’ ‘The Last Dragon’ and More