Twister is a film about a team of scientists who are trying to save lives by figuring out how to more accurately predict tornadic behavior. To do this, they have to drive into tornadoes in an attempt to get one to suck up their high tech tracking equipment. Forget the fantastic cast that movie assembled, it endures so well because it’s essentially an underdog, man vs… Continue reading 'Into the Storm' Trailer Really Wants To Be This Generation's 'Twister'
- Diva Drill Sergeant! Caitlyn Jenner Claims She’s ‘Forced’ To Wear Makeup Every Day — Kim’s Orders!
- Baring It All! Demi Lovato Poses Nude For ‘Vanity Fair’ Photos & Video With ‘No Makeup & No Retouches’
- Interview: Screenwriter Drew Goddard Talks the Sci-Fi That Changed His Life, Writing ‘The Martian’ and Directing Again
- Today in Movie Culture: ‘Dune’ Animated Feature, the Best BB-8 Cosplay Ever and More
- Best of the Week: New ‘Back to the Future’ Film Teaser, Fantastic Fest Reviews and More
- Captain Marvel Still Hasn’t Been Cast, But Kevin Fiege Is Reading Your Suggestions
- Kendra’s Feud With Mom Explodes! Wilkinson’s Mother Prepares Legal Papers After Reality Star’s Abuse Claims
- Comics on Film: The DC Movie Universe Should Take Hints From the ‘Batman: Arkham’ Games
- The Last Horror Blog: Heavy-Metal Horror, Our New Obsession with Krampus and More
- Reel TV: Zack Snyder and HBO Considering a ‘Watchmen’ Series; ‘The Lego Movie’ Guys Adapt ‘Serial’