The Bombay High Court Monday upheld the death penalty of Pakistani terrorist Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab for the 26/11 attack in this city. Kasab, the sole surviving terrorist in the 26/11 strike, was given the death penalty by a trial court in May 2010. Continue reading Kasab death penalty upheld
- Today in Movie Culture: Tributes to Leonard Nimoy
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Will We Ever See ‘Namor,’ Marvel Studio’s Own Aquaman?
- ‘Daredevil”s Drew Goddard to Write and Direct the New Spider-Man Movie
- Bad Call? Bruce Jenner Crash Data Suggests Phone Could Have Caused Crash — As He’s Caught Texting & Driving AGAIN
- Movie News: See New ‘Jurassic World’ Dinosaurs; Kristen Stewart Joins Michelle Williams in Indie Drama
- Nicole Murphy Showing Off Her Bikini Body In Miami Beach
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Baby Won’t Be Having A Playdate With North West — Find Out Why!
- Sesame Street – Elmo’s Potty Time
- Compact Digital Cameras With Zoom – Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
- She’s Over It! Zendaya Responds To Giuliana Rancic Hair Scandal: “Let’s Let It Go”