UPDATE: Dunn has been found guilty on four charges, three counts of attempted second degree murder for shooting at other teens in car and one count of firing a gun into a car. He’ll be sentenced on those convictions at a later time, and faces up to 60 years in prison. A mistrial was declared on the first-degree murder count for the shooting death of… Continue reading ‘Loud Music’ Murder Trial: Jury Deadlocked On First-Degree Murder Charge, Has Verdicts On Four Other Counts
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Back With Scott Disick For The Holidays
- Kardashian-Jenner Clan Puts Aside Differences, Gathers For Thanksgiving — See The Photos!
- Psychic Drops BOMBSHELL About Khloe’s Real Father
- Ben Affleck Has A Crush On Halle Berry
- Kardashians Klash! Rob ‘Disgusted’ With Khloe Over Lamar Odom
- Jenelle Warns Leah: ‘Stay Level-Headed’ If You Want Your Kids Back
- 20 Hollywood Beauties Show Off Their Amazing Shape
- Emotional Nicole Kidman Honors Late Father At London Stage Awards
- Peter Thomas Cries During Fight With Cynthia Bailey After She Admits She May Not ‘Love Him Anymore’
- Meredith Vieira Glad To Be Done With ‘The View’!