A story as relevant as yesterday’s headlines, or too late a tale? Some thirty years ago, Cinefantastique hailed Robin Hardy’s The Wicker Man as “the Citizen Kane of horror,” lauding the Anthony Shaffer-scripted story of a god-fearing police detective trying to solve a mystery within a community of Scottish pagans for its bold eroticism and cunning narrative. Now, Hardy has taken his own novel, Cowboys for Christ, and
- Nicki Minaj And Ex Boyfriend Safaree Samuels In Twitter War; ‘Stop While You’re Ahead,’ She Warns
- ‘The Legend of Korra’ series finale recap: Ending on its own terms
- New Shocker: Mel B Was Hospitalized For Accidental Overdose; She Mixed Booze And Pills
- Hal – The Movie [Blu-ray/DVD Combo]
- Compact Digital Cameras With Viewfinder – Samsung WB350F 16.2MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom and 3.0″ Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’ finale recap: Keep bangin’ on
- Duggar Social Media Cold War Thaws: Jill Finally Starts Following Sister Jessa On Twitter After Their Sibling Rivalry; And She Adds Ben Seewald, Too!
- Poster-Crop Quiz: Can You Guess These Movies from ‘The Hobbit’ Stars?
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien’s Idea of Christmas and More
- Crisis Talks? CIA Agent’s Secret Meeting With Sony Exec Revealed In Leaked Emails