A story as relevant as yesterday’s headlines, or too late a tale? Some thirty years ago, Cinefantastique hailed Robin Hardy’s The Wicker Man as “the Citizen Kane of horror,” lauding the Anthony Shaffer-scripted story of a god-fearing police detective trying to solve a mystery within a community of Scottish pagans for its bold eroticism and cunning narrative. Now, Hardy has taken his own novel, Cowboys for Christ, and
- 'The Following' recap: Mike Weston makes the ultimate sacrifice ... and it completely destroys him
- Film Face-off: 'Taken' vs. 'Non-Stop'
- Marvel Studios Countdown: An Easy Guide to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Comics Leading to the Movie
- ‘The Daily Show’ adds Jordan Klepper as new correspondent
- Upcoming to Netflix Watch Instantly: 'Dirty Dancing,' 'Mud,' 'Jobs' and More
- Star joins hands with Kyoorius to encourage young designers
- Oscars 2014 live telecast on Star Movies
- Samsung WB800F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom, 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
- Box Office: Is Kevin Costner Making a Comeback?
- &Pictures lines up Sunday dose of ‘Hollywood in Hindi’
- Kailyn Lowry: My Past Makes Me ‘Shudder’ — Teen Mom’s ‘Traumatic Sexual Experiences’ & ‘Dark Secrets’ REVEALED In New Excerpt From Heartbreaking Memoir
- Oscars 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch Photobombs U2 (PHOTO)
- Inmates Raped & Beaten At Alabama Prison, Feds Intervene As Women Are Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Necessities
- Rob Ford, Troubled Toronto Mayor, Going to the Oscars?
- No Blurred Lines Here! Robin Thicke’s Estranged Wife Paula Patton Cozies Up To Jeremy Renner