“No One Killed Jessica”, “Mirch”, “Turning 30″ and “7 Khoon Maaf” – all women-centric films in the last few months show the female leads in strong and powerful roles. Filmmakers and actors hope this trend continues in future. On the silver screen women are usually seen as a helpless mother, submissive wife, devoted girlfriend, overcaring [...] Continue reading Wave of women-centric films a welcome trend
Today: Top 5 from Net
- Marvel Studios Countdown: What’s the Big Deal with ‘Big Hero 6′?
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?
- Chic Clicks: Michelle Obama’s Latest Bang Style Sparks Buzz; Plus: Robert Pattinson Makes Out in New Dior Spot
- Not Backing Down: Melissa Etheridge Again States Angelina Jolie Did NOT Make A Brave Choice With Preventive Double Mastectomy
- ‘Breaking Amish’: Meet the new cast heading to Los Angeles
- CS Video: The Cast and Crew of Monsters University
- Chic Clicks: Miss USA Erin Brady’s a Hometown Beauty; Plus: Is Kate Moss Posing for Playboy?
- John Hurt joins Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Strain’ pilot
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack — Listen Here!
- ‘Prometheus’ Sequel Gets a New Writer
Top 10 Most Popular from Web